Burj Khalifa Tower skyscraper is located in the Emirate of Dubai , United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Burj Al Khalifa is the highest building that is built by man and the longest tower in the world at altitudes of 828 meters. Began construction of Khalifa Burj in the Emirate of Dubai , United Arab Emirates on September 21 , 2004 and completion of the restructuring of State in the first of October 2009. Khalifa Burj is formally opened on January 4, 2010. Burj is the highest building in the world right now replaced with Tower Taipei 101 in Taiwan .
# 2 properties
# 3 to name the successor by
# 4 Tower Khalifa terms
# Five stages of the process of construction of the tower
# 6 Tower Khalifa compared with some other facilities in the world
Khalifa Burj construction work began in January 2004 in central Dubai and the total construction cost of Khalifa Burj amounted to 1.5 billion dollars U.S. Burj Khalifa was inaugurated in January 4th 2010 in the presence of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Ruler of Dubai. The total length of the khalifa tower is 828 meters and its total area is 4 million square meters that include 37 floors as a hotel to include 403 suites, will include 57 electric elevator and will be BETA 10 m / s, and to reach 500 meters need to be 55 seconds. Khalifa Burj is owned by Emaar Properties and is one of the largest real estate companies in the world.
Burj Khalifa tower, which rises quickly floor every three days (almost) a construction project in the main urban huge $ 20 billion is expected to change the features of the Dubai city.
According to the Robert Booth, Executive Director in the UAE company that implemented the Khalifa Burj project '' Burj Khalifa Tower building will be used for multiple purposes, and the building will include shops and places of entertainment, a hotel and residential units and suites, private institutions and panoramic garden. It was inaugurated on January 4 2010 , consisting of 124 floors.
The top of the khalifa tower includes on a balcony view opened for the general public, and it also includes the highest Mosque, the higher the restaurant , and the highest swimming pool, as well as the numbers belonging to components of the tower, which co implemented by the 12 thousand workers and engineers since its inception in 2004.
The cost of the Khalifa Burj building construction is about $ 1.5 billion with a total built area of 526,760 square meters, divided into 171 870 square meters of housing units and 27 870 square meters of office space. 124 hundred floors with about 1044 apartments, it was said that 90% of the sale, despite the impact of the global financial crisis on the real estate sector in the region, as well as to companies and trade events.
Release the name of the successor upon
During the opening ceremoney of Khalifa Burj, it was announced by Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, to change the name of the tower of Dubai, to the Tower, Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan (President of the State) and that held in honor to him
Tower Khalifa terms
The following set of facts and figures about the tallest tower in the world:
* Tower consists of about 200 floors, the upper floors will be occupied by human activity will be concentrated in the tower
up to 160 storeys.
* Will stay and work in the tower about 12 thousand people, in a kind of "vertical city" .
* 95 km distance you can see the top of the tower.
* 124 Floor balcony where you are "top of the tower, Tower Khalifa," the highest observation deck open in all parts of the world.
* 160 Number of rooms and luxury suites comprising the tower.
* 605 meters - height reached by the process of pumping cement, a world record.
* 504 meters - the distance traveled by the main elevator service in the "tower" Khalifa, who is also a world record.
* 49 Number of floors for offices, including 12-storey building in the extension office tower.
* 57 Number of lifts within the tower.
* 1044 - total number of apartments within the "Tower Khalifa."
* 3000 - Number of parking underground.
* 5500 kg - the weight of the load absorbed by the service elevator in the main tower.
* 31400 metric tons of steel bars used in the structure of "Tower Khalifa."
* 28,261 - Number of glass panels used in the implementation of the external interface of the "tower" Khalifa and buildings thereto.
* 15 000 liters - the amount of water that can be collected from refrigeration equipment in the tower to be reused to irrigate the gardens.
* 900 feet - the length of fountains "Dubai Fountain", the largest fountains adjacent to the tower and the tallest fountains in the world review.
* 19 hectares - an area of the gardens surrounding the base of the tower.
* 12 000 - the number of workers who were in the work site during the peak period of the implementation of construction works